Abbey Employment Services
Abbey Employment Services is a staffing service with more than three decades of experience, helping businesses and organizations that want to hire employees with intellectual or other developmental disabilities.
What we offer:
- Database filled with hundreds of qualified, prescreened applicants living in Ontario County
- Dependable employees who take great pride in their work and job performance
- Experienced job coaches who provide support, on-the-job training, and monthly follow-up with the employee
- Financial incentives for eligible employers
- Targeted Job Tax Credit: Companies can receive up to 40% of an employee’s wages (maximum $2,400) as a tax credit.
- Financial Reimbursement: Employment in Training Program, ACCES-VR, and other sources provide funding to qualifying companies.
Contact: Michelle Jungermann, Director of Employment and Meaningful Activities at email@example.com or 585.396.3060 Ext: 2024