Ontario ARC’s Aging Symposium returns, featuring Patricia A. Bomba MD, FACP, Vice President and Medical Director of Geriatrics at Excellus BlueCross BlueShield on Wednesday, October 14, 2015. The event will take place from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM at Ontario ARC’s Main Facility located at 3071 County Complex Drive, Canandaigua, NY 14424.
Dr. Bomba will present on the M.O.L.S.T. (Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment) form. Additional speakers will discuss topics relevant to aging in people with intellectual and developmental disabilities including:
- Building the Bridge, presented by Kimberly Connell, LMSW, of Hospice and Palliative Care Association of NY State
- Proposed 17-A Guardianship Law Changes and Succession Planning, presented by Kathryn E. Jerian, NYSARC General Counsel and Paul R. Kietzman, NYSARC Senior Counsel
- Advance Care Planning, keynote speech presented by Dr. Patricia A. Bomba, MD, FACP, Vice President and Medical Director, Geriatrics at Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Legal Considerations presented by Walter Martin, Principal Attorney Mental Hygiene Legal Services
- An open floor panel discussion with all presenters
The cost to attend the Aging Symposium is $75 and includes a light breakfast and lunch. Registration is due by October 5, 2015. To register for the event, please contact Sierra Seybolt, Special Events/Volunteer Coordinator at (585) 919-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below. For more information, please contact Nick Vignati, Coordinator of Aging Services at (585) 919-2161 or by email at email@example.com.
Click here to download the brochure for this event.
Register for the 2015 Aging Symposium, The End of Life Journey
Reserve your spot at Ontario ARC’s 2015 Aging Symposium on October 14, 2015. Please complete this form and submit payment below.
Submit $75 Payment for the 2015 Aging Symposium: