Pet Connections, a division of Ontario ARC, is selling its 2017 Wall Calendar to raise funds for the program which connects animals and people with disabilities. Nearly all of the photos that appear in the calendar were taken by people with disabilities or other challenges who are members of the Pet Connections program at Ontario ARC.
The Pet Connections team spent the past year photographing the program’s therapy dog teams to highlight the impact therapy dogs have on those they encounter. Many of the photos appear in the 2017 wall calendar. Each month in the calendar tells a new story of the connections that are realized every day through the Pet Connections program.
Calendars are just $10 or $15 for an autographed copy, and all money raised will benefit Pet Connections creative projects.
Calendars are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Online via the BAD DOG Retail Amazon store: http://amzn.to/2fZJJs5
- The front desk of Ontario ARC’s main facility, 3071 County Complex Drive, Canandaigua
- The Culture Shack Christmas Store, 3530 State Route 364 (East Lake Road), Canandaigua
- Finger Lakes Pet Resort, 1296 Beaver Creek Road, Farmington,
- Gift Store at F.F. Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua.
- Simply New York, 4364 Culver Road, Irondequoit
Printing of the calendar was made possible thanks to support from Excellus BlueCross BlueShield.